DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterTHE 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL HAS WEATHERED OUT AGAIN 15fqg5j_thLog in

THE 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL HAS WEATHERED OUT AGAIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

THE 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL HAS WEATHERED OUT AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: THE 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL HAS WEATHERED OUT AGAIN   THE 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL HAS WEATHERED OUT AGAIN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:22 pm

CARNESVILLE, GA - With continuous rain all week and a chance of rain most of the day for tomorrow, I 77 Speedway officials thought it would be best for drivers and fans to plan to go where the rain wasn't. When it rains a lot this track is hard to get into shape and we don't want cars torn up and lost for the weekend or weeks to come.

We will get the ULTIMATE MOV season started and for now pending makeups, the first show will be Mountaineer Dirt Weekend and the Run For the Musket on June 21st at I-77 Speedway and June 22nd at Florence Speedway. I-77 Speedway will be a $3,000 to win and Florence Speedway will be $5,000 to win.

We thank all that has said they are coming to support us and we will keep promoting your team everytime we can. We are still working on putting races on the schedule and we will have announcements of added races soon. Hang in there and we hope you get to race somewhere when the rain stops.

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/MOVHome.html , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @MOVSupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The 2019 marketing partners for the ULTIMATE MOV Late Model Series are Chew On This - Jerky, VP Race Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, Hoosier Racing Tire, American Racer Tires, Kryptonite Race Cars, Impact Race Gear, Martel Sign Company, DirtonDirt.Com, Genesis Racing Shocks, Walker Performance Filtration, Superior Bearing and Supply, TruForm Race Products, Speed51.com, Rod End Supply, and Thomas Clarke Performance

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1