DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegister5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL WILL BE NIGHT #1 OF MOUNTAINEER WEEKEND AT I-77 SPEEDWAY JUNE 21ST 15fqg5j_thLog in

5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL WILL BE NIGHT #1 OF MOUNTAINEER WEEKEND AT I-77 SPEEDWAY JUNE 21ST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL WILL BE NIGHT #1 OF MOUNTAINEER WEEKEND AT I-77 SPEEDWAY JUNE 21ST Empty
PostSubject: 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL WILL BE NIGHT #1 OF MOUNTAINEER WEEKEND AT I-77 SPEEDWAY JUNE 21ST   5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL WILL BE NIGHT #1 OF MOUNTAINEER WEEKEND AT I-77 SPEEDWAY JUNE 21ST Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:25 pm

5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL WILL BE NIGHT #1 OF MOUNTAINEER WEEKEND AT I-77 SPEEDWAY JUNE 21ST

CARNESVILLE, GA - I -77 Speedway in Fairplain WV will try once again to run the 5th Annual Mike Sampson Memorial 40 this Friday, June 21st after raining out the first two tries earlier in May. Previous winners of this event are Tyler Carpenter 2014/15 - Chris Garnes 2017 and Derek Doll 2018. The show will also be the 1st Annual Mountaineer Weekend where the stars and cars of the ULTIMATE MOV Super Late Model Series will battle it out on two nights at I-77 Speedway Friday and Florence Speedway on Saturday. Total purse for the two day show is over $35,000.

ULTIMATE Drivers that have talked to us on coming is a whos who in the MOV Region. Look to see Tyler Carpenter, Chris Carpenter, Kody Frame, Ryan Cline, Ronnie Mayle Jr, Ralph Withem, Zach Hill, Zach Milbee, Tyler Evans, David Gibson Jr due battle with top regional talent like Dave Hess Jr, Jared Hawkins, Ryan Montgomery, Zack Dohm, Steve Boman and many more that could surprise us with their presents to run for the Mountaineer Musket, Coonskin Hat and Moonshine Jug with real Moonshine by Appalachian Distillery in Ripley, WV.

Tire Rule For June 21st & 22nd:

Hoosier 1300, 1325, 1350. (Right Rear Tire Option 1425 or 1600.)
American Racer 44, 48. (Right Rear Tire Option 56.)
LM20 LM40 Allowed

The current tire rule is only in affect for this weekend.

The program will consist of the following:
Gate Open At 4pm
General Admission - $20 - Children 12 and under Free
Pits - $40 - Children 5 and under Free
ULTIMATE MOV - Entry Fee $105

General Admission Area
ULTIMATE MOV Fan Experience Tent - 5pm to 7pm
Driver Autographs Randomly During This Time
Fast 6 Fan Dash Signups

For $5 a chance, 6 fans will get paired up with the 6 fastest drivers and if your drivers wins the dash then the driver and fan will split the pot.

Order of Events
Drivers Meeting at 7:15 at the ULTIMATE Trailer
Track Activities Begin at 7:30
Mini Wedge Heats
ULTIMATE MOV Hot Laps
Mini Wedge Feature
ULTIMATE MOV Qualifying - 2 Laps
UMP Modified Hot Lap/Qualifying- 2 Laps
Sport Mod Hot Lap/Qualifying - 2 Laps
ULTIMATE Heats - 10 Laps
UMP Modified Heats - 8 Laps
Sport Mod Heats - 8 Laps
ULTIMATE MOV Fan Dash - 8 Laps
ULTIMATE MOV B-Main If Needed - 12 Laps
UMP Modified B-Main If Needed - 8 Laps
Sport Mod B-M If Needed - 8 Laps

Intermission - ULTIMATE FAN DASH Money Presentation On The Front Stretch With Dash Winner

5th Annual Mike Sampson Memorial 40
UMP Modified Feature - 20
Sport Mod Feature - 20

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/MOVHome.html , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @MOVSupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The 2019 marketing partners for the ULTIMATE MOV Late Model Series are Chew On This - Jerky, VP Race Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, Hoosier Racing Tire, American Racer Tires, Kryptonite Race Cars, Impact Race Gear, Martel Sign Company, DirtonDirt.Com, Genesis Racing Shocks, Walker Performance Filtration, Superior Bearing and Supply, TruForm Race Products, Speed51.com, Rod End Supply, and Thomas Clarke Performance

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1