DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegister5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL AT I-77 SPEEDWAY HAS RAINED OUT 15fqg5j_thLog in

5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL AT I-77 SPEEDWAY HAS RAINED OUT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL AT I-77 SPEEDWAY HAS RAINED OUT Empty
PostSubject: 5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL AT I-77 SPEEDWAY HAS RAINED OUT   5TH ANNUAL MIKE SAMPSON MEMORIAL AT I-77 SPEEDWAY HAS RAINED OUT Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2019 2:03 pm

CARNESVILLE, GA - With the heavy rain we received tonight and the 90% chance of all day rain tomorrow, I-77 Speedway and ULTIMATE MOV have decided to postpone the 5th Annual Mike Sampson Memorial to a later date in the year.

We just received an abundant amount of rain in the last hour and with another round coming in tonight and the rain scheduled all day tomorrow, our drivers that were coming in would have to chance the rain and be in the mud all night. We want this to be a great event for the fans, drivers and the Sampson family and friends. We don't want to do a race and fans and drivers not come that wants to.

We can't wait to do this race and it will be reschedule soon. Again, thanks to the many drivers that contacted us that were coming and we hope that Saturday's 31st Annual Earl Hill Memorial gets to run at Tyler County Speedway.

Keep track of this Facebook page and all our sites for updates and still some races to be announced soon.

You can find I 77 Speedway at their Facebook page at I-77 Speedway or their website at www.racei77speedway.com

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/MOVHome.html , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @MOVSupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The 2019 marketing partners for the ULTIMATE MOV Late Model Series are Chew On This - Jerky, VP Race Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, Hoosier Racing Tire, American Racer Tires, Kryptonite Race Cars, Impact Race Gear, Martel Sign Company, DirtonDirt.Com, Genesis Racing Shocks, Walker Performance Filtration, Superior Bearing and Supply, TruForm Race Products, Speed51.com, Rod End Supply, and Thomas Clarke Performance

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1