DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegister201 Speedway Cancels Remaining Schedule For 2018 15fqg5j_thLog in

201 Speedway Cancels Remaining Schedule For 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

201 Speedway Cancels Remaining Schedule For 2018 Empty
PostSubject: 201 Speedway Cancels Remaining Schedule For 2018   201 Speedway Cancels Remaining Schedule For 2018 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 3:05 pm

(August 3, 2018) - 201 promoter Steve Howard has issued a statement concerning the remainder of the 2018 season. "It saddens me to announce that due to unforeseen circumstances surrounding my family and myself I will no longer be able to fulfill the duties of promoter at 201 speedway for the remainder of the 2018 season. This has been one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make but due to recent events surrounding my personal & business affairs it has forced me to hang up the promoters hat. I want to say that being part of the racing family at 201 has been a wonderful experience for Stan and myself. We have made lifelong friends through this endeavor and will be forever grateful to those of you who supported us and the track during this time. I really don’t want to get into the reasons behind our decision but we would appreciate your prayers for our family. As of today the remaining schedule of events are cancelled for the 2018 season. We will honor our points system and awards will be handed out to the top three points leaders in each divisions, an announcement on that will be forthcoming. Once again we apologize to anyone this has affected.

Steve Howard

www.201speedway.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1