DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterMAY 4TH ULTIMATE MID-OHIO VALLEY EVENT AT I-77 POSTPONED DUE TO FORECAST UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 11TH 15fqg5j_thLog in

MAY 4TH ULTIMATE MID-OHIO VALLEY EVENT AT I-77 POSTPONED DUE TO FORECAST UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 11TH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

MAY 4TH ULTIMATE MID-OHIO VALLEY EVENT AT I-77 POSTPONED DUE TO FORECAST UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 11TH Empty
PostSubject: MAY 4TH ULTIMATE MID-OHIO VALLEY EVENT AT I-77 POSTPONED DUE TO FORECAST UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 11TH   MAY 4TH ULTIMATE MID-OHIO VALLEY EVENT AT I-77 POSTPONED DUE TO FORECAST UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 11TH Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 5:53 pm

MAY 4TH ULTIMATE MID-OHIO VALLEY EVENT AT I-77 POSTPONED DUE TO FORECAST UNTIL FRIDAY MAY 11TH

CARNESVILLE, GA – The staff of ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley and I-77 Speedway have made the decision based on this Fridays forecast to postpone the Inaugural event until next Friday May 11th. “With teams and fans coming from as far as New York it’s the right thing to do” said Robbie Cyrus of ULTIMATE. “This looks after everyone and still gives us an opportunity to get it in next weekend. We just can’t have fans and teams traveling from all over only to watch it rain. I spoke with Glendal Garnes of the Speedway just to make sure we were seeing the same weather and he agreed. Better off to move it to next weekend and save everyone time and money. I appreciate Glendal and his staff working with us”.

One HUGE benefit to all the teams and fans, now it will be a “double header weekend” with ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Region at I-77 next Friday the 11th for $3000 to win “Inaugural Event” and the following night both ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley and Northeast regions will be at Tyler County Speedway for the $5000 to 30th Annual Earl Hill Memorial making it close to $40,000 in purse money for the weekend.

Everything will remain the same at I-77 for next Fridays May 11th event including classes and times.

We look forward to seeing everyone there and a HUGE weekend for Regional Super Late Model Racing for the fans and teams. What a weekend it will be!

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/MOVHome.html , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @MOVSupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The ULTIMATE Mid-Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their marketing partners for the 2018 season which include: American Racer Tires, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, Dave Poske’s Performance Parts, Radical Racegear, MarTel Sign Company, Simpson, Thomas Clarke Performance, Kryptonite Racecars, My Race Pass and Swift Springs.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtRippers :: Series Forums :: Ultimate Mid-Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series-
Jump to: