Number of posts : 3912
Age : 33
Registration date : 2008-01-14
|Subject: Cherokee Speedway March 24th Race Update Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:19 pm|| |
Cherokee Speedway March 24th Race Update
Cherokee Speedway will make a decision around 12 Noon today on if we will be able to get tonight's race in. We are currently trying our best and monitoring the current and future weather that is forecasted for tonight at the Speedway.
Visit Cherokee Speedway online at www.cherokeespeedwaysc.com