DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterSoutheastern Modified Series  under new ownership. 15fqg5j_thLog in

Southeastern Modified Series under new ownership.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Southeastern Modified Ser

Southeastern Modified Ser

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2019-02-27

Southeastern Modified Series  under new ownership. Empty
PostSubject: Southeastern Modified Series under new ownership.   Southeastern Modified Series  under new ownership. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2021 1:30 am

Hello All. I want to introduce myself. My name is Mike Condon and I along with a group of experienced racers have taken over the operation of the Southeastern Modified Series. We will be working with Jim Manka to ensure a smooth transition and thank him for this terrific opportunity.
Over the next few days we will be introducing you to the new Southeastern Modified Series management team members. All of us are committed to the long-term success and expansion of the series and will need your help to make that happen. This is truly a team effort.
Our first priority is to schedule additional races and practice dates. Going forward we will be contacting drivers and their teams to ensure large car counts for upcoming dates. Remember we are here to support you. Please message me with all your team info so we can keep you connected. Also feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions or if you just need our help to get that modified on the track.

Thank You
Michael Condon
Back to top Go down
http://southeasternmodifiedseries.com

Southeastern Modified Series under new ownership.
Page 1 of 1