DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterFASTRAK'S DJ IRVINE NAMED "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS BANQUET AND PROMOTED TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT 15fqg5j_thLog in

FASTRAK'S DJ IRVINE NAMED "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS BANQUET AND PROMOTED TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

FASTRAK'S DJ IRVINE NAMED "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS BANQUET AND PROMOTED TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Empty
PostSubject: FASTRAK'S DJ IRVINE NAMED "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS BANQUET AND PROMOTED TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT   FASTRAK'S DJ IRVINE NAMED "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS BANQUET AND PROMOTED TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm

FASTRAK'S DJ IRVINE NAMED "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" AT NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS BANQUET AND PROMOTED TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT

CARNESVILLE, GA - FASTRAK Companies International, LLC founder, Stan Lester, ended the 2018 Night of Champions Banquet on an emotional note, bringing his time as leader of the company to a close. DJ Irvine received the “Employee of the Year” award which was well earned as Lester noted it was “trial by fire”. Irvine was also promoted to Executive Vice President.

“There comes a time when the old dog has to get out of the way for the new dogs to take over,” said Lester, “Knowing when that time comes is truly the trick in business. Now my time as come to a close and it’s DJ’s time to make the ship and lead FASTRAK and ULTIMATE well into the future. People and times have changed, and it is just time for me to step aside and watch things.”

In his speech, Lester had a hard time holding back the tears as he reflected on the past 15 years of his life building FASTRAK Companies International into what it is today.

“I’ve given you the past 15 years of my life, 7 days a week and tried my very best for you,” stated Lester, “I am proud to say that after tonight we have awarded over $4.6 million to our teams and I truly appreciate you allowing me to lead you all this time. Thank you for being friends and being part of our family and letting me be part of yours. We have done some great things together, and there is a lot more to come.”

“You are in great hands with DJ.” continued Lester, “I know I can be hard to work with. I demand 150% at all times. I want us to be the best at what we do regardless if its FASTRAK or ULTIMATE and won’t accept anything less. It’s what this high-octane sport requires. Do what you do and do it well. It’s the code we live by.”

“DJ and his family had lunch with Mary Kay and I over the holidays and discussed this. I asked him simply are you ready? He assured me he was so now it’s his baby and now it’s official. We have some incredible people in this company. Our Regional Directors, our employees full and part time, our sponsors, tracks and especially our fans from Dallas Texas to New York all the way to Florida are all the best. Somehow, I woke up one day and we have over 50 employees full and part time. I know it’s been 15 years but really it doesn’t seem that long. 2019 is year 16 for the company. It’s in great financial shape, great sponsor shape, the TV deal is set up now and our staff has everything in place to take it through the next 15 years and even more. I will rest well knowing all is well for a little company that started in 2004 with only the idea of crate late model racing. The first crate race had a whopping 5 cars and this past season we had 778 different teams race with us, keeping it mind that’s nothing but late models also. Things truly are good for FASTRAK and ULTIMATE in 2019.”

The upcoming 2019 is set to be a great season for all of FASTRAK Companies International. The 2019 FASTRAK World Championship will pay a record-shattering $50,000 to win and $2,050 to start at Virginia Motor Speedway on September 13th and 14th. ULTIMATE will open its fifth touring region, the ULTIMATE Deep South, in April. All regions will be visiting new tracks in 2019 and more tracks will be announced as FASTRAK Weekly tracks in the coming weeks.

“I can’t thank Stan enough for everything he’s done for this sport,” said Irvine, “It has been great to learn from him over the past two years, and I’m looking forward to the future of this company. We are going to work tirelessly to move forward into the future and embrace new technologies in marketing.”

Lester will be running Volunteer Speedway beginning right away and starting a new software company for the wholesale automobile business, along with a new plastics engineering firm. He will also continue to handle the marketing and financial end of FASTRAK Companies International for both FASTRAK and ULTIMATE.

Check out the official website for the FASTRAK Racing Series at www.fastrakracing.com and continue to follow our social media networks for the FASTRAK Racing Series. Like and Follow our Fan Page on Facebook plus follow @FASTRAK_SE and/or @FASTRAK_MOV on Twitter to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The 2019 marketing partners for the FASTRAK Racing Series are Chevrolet Performance, Hoosier Racing Tire, AFCO “The official shock of the FASTRAK Racing Series”, VP Racing Fuel “The official fuel of FASTRAK”, VP Racing Lubricants, Speed51.com “The official video home of FASTRAK”, Basey’s Site Work, LLC, TNT Race Cars, Arizona Sport Shirts, Simpson Safety Equipment, Rockauto.com, and Thomas Clarke Performance.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1