ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES DIRECTOR ANNOUNCES TOW FEES TO HELP CUT TRAVEL COSTS
CARNESVILLE, GA - Series Director Charles Raymond Evans III has heard from multiple teams across the region regarding travel costs to and from the events. In response to this concern, Series officials have established a plan to ease costs and ensure more drivers have the opportunity to compete for the Series title.
UDS will pay $250 in tow money to every qualified driver at each event. ALL of the following qualifications must be met in order to receive tow money:
1. Attempt to compete in every scheduled event.
2. Publicly commit via the Series Facebook page to running the entire schedule.
3. Post on personal or team pages once between events announcing attendance at the next scheduled event.
4. Travel distance to the event for which a team will receive tow money must be at least 450 miles from the registered address.
5. Driver must become a member of ULTIMATE and your dues must be paid in full prior to the event.
“We have listened to the teams about their concerns with travel,” said Evans, “We believe this tow money incentive will help lesson the burden of travel expenses for our competitors.”
Drivers who wish to become eligible should contact Series Director Charles Raymond Evans III by phone at (256) 684-5623 or by email at Raymond@fastrakracing.com
Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/DSHome.html
, and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @UDS_Supers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.
The ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their marketing partners which include: American Racer Tires, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, Simpson, and Thomas Clarke Performance.