DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterINAUGURAL ULTIMATE MOV SHOWDOWN AT I-77 SPEEDWAY FRIDAY MAY 4TH PAYING $3,000 TO WIN 15fqg5j_thLog in

INAUGURAL ULTIMATE MOV SHOWDOWN AT I-77 SPEEDWAY FRIDAY MAY 4TH PAYING $3,000 TO WIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

INAUGURAL ULTIMATE MOV SHOWDOWN AT I-77 SPEEDWAY FRIDAY MAY 4TH PAYING $3,000 TO WIN Empty
PostSubject: INAUGURAL ULTIMATE MOV SHOWDOWN AT I-77 SPEEDWAY FRIDAY MAY 4TH PAYING $3,000 TO WIN   INAUGURAL ULTIMATE MOV SHOWDOWN AT I-77 SPEEDWAY FRIDAY MAY 4TH PAYING $3,000 TO WIN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:56 pm

INAUGURAL ULTIMATE MOV SHOWDOWN AT I-77 SPEEDWAY FRIDAY MAY 4TH PAYING $3,000 TO WIN

CARNESVILLE, GA – The Inaugural ULTIMATE MOV Showdown will take place on Friday May 4th at the 3/8th mile dirt oval of I-77 Speedway in Fairplain, WV. The gates will open at 3pm, with driver registration and car inspection from 3pm to 6pm. From 6pm to 6:30, there will be a driver autograph session in the general admission area, so come early and get your seat and then get your favorite regional driver’s autograph. Driver's meeting will be at 6:40. Hot laps and time trials begin at 7pm.

Also, we want to be different from other series so we are going to add some fan participation. We will have a fast 6 dash called a fan dash. Fans will be paired up with the top 6 that make the race thru time trials. So the Fan Dash will be sponsored by the fans. For $5 a chance, your name will be put in a drawing. The first 6 will be drawn out in order and put the number 1 thru 6 on it. The drivers will draw the fans number and will start in that position. If your driver wins they split the pot with the fan. So the more fans the participants the higher the pot will be. The Fan Dash will be ran before the B-Main.

Heats will be 10 laps and B-Main 12 laps. 24 cars will start the 40 lap feature paying $3,000 to win and $400 to start.

So everyone come out and enjoy the Inaugural ULTIMATE MOV Showdown at I 77 Speedway in Fairplain WV.

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/MOVHome.html , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Mid Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @MOVSupers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The ULTIMATE Mid-Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their marketing partners for the 2018 season which include: American Racer Tires, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, Dave Poske’s Performance Parts, Radical Racegear, MarTel Sign Company, Simpson, Thomas Clarke Performance, Kryptonite Racecars, My Race Pass and Swift Springs.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DirtRippers :: Series Forums :: Ultimate Mid-Ohio Valley Super Late Model Series-
Jump to: