DirtRippers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeEventsLatest imagesSearchRegisterMICHAEL HUSMANN ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES 15fqg5j_thLog in

MICHAEL HUSMANN ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Male Number of posts : 3912
Registration date : 2008-01-14

MICHAEL HUSMANN ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES Empty
PostSubject: MICHAEL HUSMANN ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES   MICHAEL HUSMANN ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 6:57 pm

MICHAEL HUSMANN ANNOUNCED AS OFFICIAL VOICE OF THE ULTIMATE DEEP SOUTH SUPER LATE MODEL SERIES

CARNESVILLE, GA - Series director Charles Raymond Evans III has announced Michael “MJ” Husmann has signed on to be the official voice of The ULTIMATE Deep South.

Mr. Hussmann had the following to say about the opportunity:

"A dirt track race fan from little boy on, when I was ready to retire from Air Traffic Control in the Air Force, I wanted to keep talking...about racing. I have to thank Dr. Dirt Johnny Stokes for giving me that opportunity in the booth at Magnolia Motor Speedway, learning from Ross Tingle. After meeting Albert Rich of the Mid-South Big 10 Street Stock Series and becoming their PR representative, announcer, and partner, I attended the Connecticut School of Broadcasting in Atlanta, where I was really able to elevate my game and my passion for the sport of dirt track racing continued to grow. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to work with the Deep South Ultimate Super Late Models as they embark our their inaugural season. I can't possibly name all the people that I would like to thank but would like to list of few for their tutelage, opportunities given to me, and belief in me: Wesley Outland, Ben Shelton, Jeff Vaughn, Sharon Burton, Rod Taylor, Brian Mitchell, Richard Ford, Greg Nordwall, Billy Davis, Marty Stone, Dan Lindsey, and now Charles Evans. That is not a conclusive list as it would include my family, friends, fans, and drivers, without all of them, this would not be possible for me to achieve my dreams. Thank you all."

“We are extremely lucky to have a man like MJ join the UDS-SLMS crew,” Evans said, “His passion for racing and experience will bring another exciting element to this series.”

Check out the official website for the ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series at www.ultimatesupers.com/DSHome.html , and continue to follow our social media networks on Facebook at ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series and on Twitter @UDS_Supers to get up to the minute news and details as they become available.

The ULTIMATE Deep South Super Late Model Series would like to recognize their marketing partners which include: American Racer Tires, Hoosier Race Tires, VP Race Fuels, VP Racing Lubricants, Simpson, and Thomas Clarke Performance.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1